Monday, July 18, 2011

The VIP treatment!

Ok...so this is the high point of the weekend...Harry Potter 7.2!!!! Now, I had some reservations about seeing it here..I mean, I didn't think it would feel the same as at home. But, we decided to get the VIP theater tickets (remember when I went to see Transformers, all the tickets were sold out for that theater?)
Well, let me tell you something.....I have now been introduced to a new way of seeing movies and I NEVER want to go back to the old way. Anything else would be uncivilized!! Think of it.....no one kicking the back of your seat...no fighting for the armrests....your own individual leather Lazy-boy recliner...a button to summon the waiter to your seat....being able to order a dinner (and not just hot dogs, popcorn, and candy!)...and a FULL BAR AT YOUR SERVICE!!! I thought I had died and gone to cinema heaven!
I ordered papas fritas and un frappe de chocolate, leaned back, and enjoyed the magical world of witches, wizards, goblins, werewolves, and trolls.....

1 comment:

  1. Now that is living! Sounds awesome. I love reading your blog and hearing about Panama.I think our students would be surprised to hear about all the modern aspects - they think only the US is developed and modern. Glad you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete