Saturday, August 13, 2011

Friday...my last full day!

So yesterday was my last full day...and a very calm, relaxing day. I spent the morning taking care of some administrative things at Tupper, had breakfast in the cafe..a typical, Panamanian breakfast, and did some damage in the gift shop. Made my way to Tupper and spent the rest of the afternoon updating this blog. Home to relax, shower and join Kathryn, Kaza, Sara, Abby, Maricela, and Kaza's parents for dinner at Mostaza in Casco Viejo. I had filete salsa de mostaza, papa asada y verduras....delicious!
How fitting that my last day revolves around food!! lol...
And here I am right now...I have been up since 6 am, updating this blog....it is now time for me to get dressed and wait for our cab to take us to the airport at 12pm.
This has been the most amazing experience for me. I met family, made new friends and had once in a lifetime experiences. I am truly blessed that I was given this opportunity.
Well, the next time I post, I will be at home! The journey continues...we will be assisting with the Rainforest Researchers camp at the Museum of Natural History in DC all next week, so maybe I will update you on what I'm doing there. Until then...ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment