Friday, August 12, 2011

And I'm still not done...

So much has happened in the past 11 days....I just have been too lazy to update the blog, so I will give you the short and sweet version.....welllllll...maybe not so short! lol....


The rest of our trip to Bocas went very well. We decided to go on a boat tour and it was FANTASTIC!! We went through Dolphin bay and wound our way around to Red Frog Beach...and yes, I saw dolphins and red frogs! And as soon as I figure out how to upload all the dolphin videos, you can see them...but I've got frogssss!
And more frogs......


And yet more frogs...well, actually, these are the SAME 2 frogs, from many different angles...they were just so darn cute! And I can't forget about the mama sloth we saw...toting around her baby!










And of course...the view! The water was beautiful.....the sky clear...just take a look:

And Red Frog Beach was beautiful....besides the red frogs, there was a great view and pretty plants and flowers to look at.












No comments:

Post a Comment